Make Your Own Bowling Lane by Kristen of @spire.kids
Have you ever wanted to create your very own bowling lane inside your house? Now you can! Kristen of @spire.kids has lots of talent to spare, (did you catch that?) She wowed us by creating a bowling lane using cardboard and the PlanToys Bowling Set for her whole family to enjoy.
What you'll need:
- Masking Tape
- Colored Construction Paper
- Glue: Hot Glue & Glue Sticks (Hot Glue should only be used by adults).
1. Gather your supplies. Disassemble a box to create large sheets of cardboard. Kristen used two different tones of cardboard. Paint a piece of cardboard white, or use white poster board to achieve the same look.
2. Tape or glue the sides together, ensuring it's durable for hours of play! Keep applying glue as you add more cardboard to build up the structure. Don't forget to create a return ramp at the base of your lane.
3. Add color and shapes. Use construction paper or paint to make placeholders for the pins, arrow targets, and a foul line.
Click here to watch how this lane was made.
Shop the story