The Benefits of Gardening For Kids
Gardening is a fun, and educational activity for children! We're happy to share the benefits of teaching a child to work in the garden:
- Responsibility: They will be responsible for taking care of plants.
- Scientific Principle - They will learn about cause and effect, for example, what causes what to happen. Also, they will learn about nutrition from vegetables.
- Physical Activity - Kids will be very active when they do gardening. Their five senses will also be practised.
- Family Bonding - Both you and your kids will get a chance to spend time together when gardening.
- Teamwork - When you spend time doing something together, you will learn to help one another to finish a task.
- Environment Caregiver - They will learn to take care of nature and living creatures.
- Patience - Kids will learn that no success comes easily. Many times you have to wait to see the outcome of your action.
- Healthy Eating - It is possible that after gardening, they will be interested to eat vegetables they plant.